Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely computer savvy? Are you an Office Assistant who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will work in the accounts payable inbox and work with packing slips.
- Help with scanning
- Work with statements
- Post miscellaneous invoices/trade invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office background
- Prefer someone with experience performing accounting or invoicing duties
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in Excel
- Computer savvy and confident while working with technology and computers
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to maintain integrity of all customer data
- Must be very detailed orientated
- Ability to work in team environment
- Must like working on the computer all day and working with numbers
- Flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique culture
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137777
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.