Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client specializes in sales and service of agricultural equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist the Controller with miscellaneous office duties that will vary each season.
- Answer a 5 line phone system
- Print invoices and match them to what is pulled from the Amazon and EBay accounts
- Enter invoices into Excel
- File documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office and customer service experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to bend and stoop to reach a 4 drawer filing cabinet
- Ability to lift boxes that are less than 50 pounds
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work schedule
- Family owned company
- Small group of people to work with
Hours: 10-15 hours a week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $11.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137822
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.