Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with flexible hours? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a small team environment?
Our client specializes in dealing and distributing food processing and packaging equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones, prepare orders and enter invoices into Peachtree.
- Communicate with vendors and customers on a daily basis
- Take care of UPS/freight shipping and receiving
- Communicate with technicians out in the field
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of office, administrative or accounting experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Warehouse or manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Any accounting software knowledge is highly preferred
- Experience with Peachtree is ideal but open to others such as QuickBooks, Sage, etc.
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be comfortable with being up and moving around frequently
- Team player and must be willing to help out however as needed
- Friendly and easygoing
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family environment
- Flexible environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 20-40 hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137844
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.