Are you an Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity in the Winneconne area?
Our client is small office in the Winneconne area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk providing support doing a variety of administrative duties.
- Answer phones
- Sell various stickers/licenses to residents
- Accept and record utility bill and tax bill payments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office assistant or office support experience
- Computer savvy
- Must enjoy working with people and have strong people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Part-time hours
Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00am – 2:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Winneconne, WI
Job ID: 137927
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.