Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with very part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong organizational and multitasking skills?
Our client is a large business owner looking for extra help with various projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working from the client’s home assisting them with various projects.
- Organize and shred mail
- Computer work
- Purge files and recycle paperwork
- Any other projects/duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office background
- Office assistant experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Friendly, flexible and easygoing
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Must be okay lifting 10-20 pounds on occasion
- Must be okay and want to do this assignment long-term
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays about 4 hours per day, contact us for details
Length: Very Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137981
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.