Are you an Office Assistant who has good math skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a position with part-time hours?
Our client is a candy store in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones, enter orders in the computer and assemble packages for shipping.
- Revise address list
- Track packages
- Reply to customer e-mails, phone and mail
- Use UPS, Post Office and their own software mail order programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of data entry, reception or office assistant/support type background
- Excellent customer service skills and customer-focused
- Must have basic math skills
- Experience working with UPS, FedEx or any mailing systems is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent customer service to patrons
- Great work environment
- Free product everyday
- Family friendly oriented company
Hours: Part-time seasonal hours Monday – Friday with Saturdays, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137992
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.