Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a wide variety of responsibilities?
Our client designs, builds and sells single story family condos in the Fox Valley and Green Bay area. They pride themselves on establishing exceptional communities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, half of your time you will assist the selections coordinator and the other half you will assist the service coordinators however needed.
- Assemble homeowner orientation folders and organize product manuals for new home orientation
- Connect with homeowners at predetermined service points
- Field other service requests from homeowners
- Work with construction superintendents to determine the course of action
- Enter/ manage service requests and service orders in management software
- Follow through with customer to completion
- Create, manage and circulate weekly service reports for each community
- Attend weekly community service meetings with construction superintendents and construction manager
- Communicate with homeowners, subcontractors, suppliers and construction superintendents the schedule of service walkthrough and service appointments
- Identify and coordinate approval of any extra costs required for service work, through construction superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers
- Register products with manufacturers as necessary
- Coordinate scheduling meetings with buyers in a timeframe that allows complete selections prior to a home deadline
- Work with buyers to select the options and upgrades for their home
- Develop plans for customers based upon their selections
- Work with vendors to maintain up to date product information
- Keep up to date pricing sheets for model homes
- Price out and present options pricing to buyers
- Order and maintain options samples and information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 years of administrative/office support type of experience
- Any residential construction industry experience and terminology is preferred
- Must be comfortable navigating around on the internet
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Any Adobe experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable learning their BuildTopia program
- Must be professional, motivated and energetic
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently with minimal instruction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Variety in your role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton and Green Bay, WI (must be willing to work at both locations)
Job ID: 138006
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.