Are you an Office Assistant who has top notch customer service skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is in the remodeling industry. They avoid the high-pressure approach and favor a hassle-free way of doing business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support the day to day operations of the company.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
- Perform all clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, organize documents, create documents, photocopy, fax, collate items, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for walk-ins to showroom along with keeping it presentable
- Proactively manage calendars, organize meetings and appointments of design consultants and executives
- Remind executives and design consultants of important tasks and deadlines with sufficient notice
- Keep executives and design consultants on track with daily meetings and schedules, proactively revise schedule and calendar throughout the day as needed to deal with unexpected calls and conferences
- Schedule and manage service calls
- Manage big box retailer leads
- Assist with closing out jobs
- Occasionally run business errands
- Enter information on company forms and in the computer systems
- Prepare reports, presentations and data
- Maintain files, records and correspondence for meetings
- Help to create additional revenue by completing daily marketing opportunities
- Set and track phone and face-to-face appointments for design consultants including inbound and outbound calls
- Follow a scripted process to facilitate a business conversation with home owners
- Keep records of calls completed and successful appointments set
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience from a business setting
- Would consider someone with management level experience from a retail setting
- Must have customer service experience working with customers both over the phone and face to face
- Any product or construction industry knowledge is a huge plus
- Must be computer/internet savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge of formulas in Excel is a plus
- Professional, self-motivated and energetic
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Top notch customer service skills
- Must want to make a great impression to each and every customer in person and over the phone
- Strong time-managements kills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong math/analytical skills
- Any knowledge/experience working with measurements is a plus
- Must be comfortable helping others pick out color schemes and designs for within their home
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm and 1-2 Saturdays per month from 9:00am – 1:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138025
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.