Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will take care of monthly reports, data entry of delinquent accounts and mail patients their statements.
- Pull agency reporting monthly
- Review current collections spreadsheets
- Post patient payments and enter therapy charges
- Additional duties to be added on in the future
- Post insurance payments
- Surgery and MRI authorizations
- Answer billing questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of billing experience
- Highly prefer any experience within the medical industry and knowledge of HIPAA laws
- Experience posting insurance payments/adjustments or processing insurance claims is highly preferred
- Experience following up on delinquent patient accounts is highly preferred
- Computer savvy and comfortable working with the internet
- Must be somewhat technical and not afraid to figure things out
- Professional and friendly
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Excellent phone voice/etiquette and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Top notch multitasking skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are the highest referred office by other physicians
- They are also the “Best of the Valley”
- Excellent compensation, benefits and internal longevity
- They also offer commission for things sold
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138032
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.