Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a company in the Appleton area that has been in business since the 1950s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will update customers/team on status of orders, enter data and scan/file documents.
- Send order acknowledgements
- Backup to reception
- E-mail communication
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Sage is a plus
- Personable and strong people skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family environment
- Great internal longevity
Hours: 20-24 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm,contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138048
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.