Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detailed? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a like family team environment?
Our client is a small, family-owned manufacturing company with over 40 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will handle purchasing of products and inventory.
- Oversee the deliveries and delivery trucks coming in and out
- Schedule deliveries
- Receive company materials into the system
- Send out purchase orders and check in when they are returned
- Order entry
- Assist with forecasting future inventory and pricing of materials
- Assist with answering phones and any counter work (in the showroom) depending on walk in traffic
- Any other office tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working in the construction/building industry
- Must have office experience
- Any inventory or experience working with purchase orders is a plus
- Experience working with order entry such as entering dimensions, quantities, sizes, etc. is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be extremely detailed, accurate and double check your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Must want to learn and have the ability to catch on quickly
- Team player
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Laid back, yet hardworking environment
- Fantastic internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138058
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.