Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phone calls/make calls, process donor payments, log them into the system and assist anywhere else as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of administrative/clerical support experience(1+ years of administrative/clerical experience is ideal)
- Must have some exposure to accounting, bookkeeping, finance, etc.
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any experience with a CRM and/or Salesforce is a huge plus
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Must be comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing, mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
Hours: Part-time or Full-time hours available, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138090
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.