Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Office Assistant / Policy Specialist position? Are you an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Policy Specialist, you will handle new business applications.
- Enter data into computer system
- Email quotes, policy changes, etc. to customers
- Assist with various administrative tasks for the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office or administrative assistant experience
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Jewelry industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new programs
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and positive
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Live within two hours of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant / Policy Specialist position: $17.00-$18.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Must live within two hours of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140961
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.