Are you an Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist who is tech savvy? Are you an Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide individuals to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist, you will have three main duties: mail courier, printing bulk orders and mail services.
- Print and bulk mail projects
- Process bulk mail jobs
- Assist with mail services operation and complete the daily mail delivery route
- Manage mail services operation when Mail Services Coordinator is unavailable
- Operate postal equipment including postage meters, scales and postage/shipping software, cash register and credit card systems
- Supervise student employees as needed to support bulk mail processes and mail services operation.
- Assist with training student staff in proper print, bulk mail and mail services operation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills and experience
- Experience operating standard office copiers and printers
- Experience using wide format poster printers/plotters preferred
- Experience working with bulk mail software and hardware systems to validate addresses, sort, print and prepare bulk mailings for delivery to post office preferred
- MSWD skills and computer/tech savvy
- Great communication skills
- Proof of valid driver’s license and insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work at a well-known organization in the Fox Valley
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness opportunities
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Print and Mail Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140881
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.