Are you an Office Assistant / Service Communicator who has customer service experience? Are you an Office Assistant / Service Communicator who is looking for a career opportunity with a company offers great benefits?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry. For nearly 60 years, they have been providing services out of their 23 locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Service Communicator, you will be working in an area right off of the Service Center, reporting to the Service Manager.
- Communicate with customers via e-mail and phone regarding updates with their truck everyday
- Document all conversations
- Diffuse difficult customer situations
- May be trained to schedule appointments down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any truck/automotive industry experience is a plus
- Strong customer service experience where you dealt with difficult situations on occasion
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Career-driven and strong ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Service Communicator position: $38,000.00 – $40,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140248
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.