Are you an Office Assistant / Tax Processor who has strong typing skills? Are you an Office Assistant / Tax Processor who is looking for an opportunity to gain some office experience?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Tax Processor, you will assemble tax returns, enter tax information into tax software and then translate it to another document.
- Photocopy documents
- Provide word processing support to internal staff
- Work in mail room and occasionally run errands
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience
- Strong computer skills with the ability to catch onto new technology quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Ability to type 50 words per minute is ideal
- Experience with Adobe is a huge plus
- Outgoing personality with high energy
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a quick learner
- Good time management skills and be able to adhere to a tight schedule
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Flexibility to work extra hours during season if needed
- Must be comfortable with repetitious work
- Strong communication skills
- Must take good notes and follow written instructions well
- Strong problem solving skills
- Easygoing attitude but hardworking
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Saturdays as needed, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant / Tax Processor position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139043
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.