Are you an Office Coordinator who has excellent people and relationship building skills? Are you an Office Coordinator who thrives in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment?
Our client works in partnership with families to design customized treatment programs for children. They strive to achieve the highest standards of operational efficiency in order to provide exceptional service to the families they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Coordinator, you will provide administrative and office support to the clinic.
- Greet all walk-in traffic including clients, vendors and visitors
- Check in visitors and make sure they sign in as needed
- Answer incoming calls and route them to the correct person or take a message, return voicemails as needed
- Help the families complete the required paperwork for the evaluation as they check in
- Help to keep children entertained and busy while the family fills out the paperwork
- Assist and complete safety screening protocols for all clients, families and guests to the clinic
- Accurately record client, staff cancellations, reschedules and other scheduled time off to ensure clients receive their prescribed treatment hours
- Schedule follow up assessments and reoccurring meetings with client families
- Assist with the completion of cleaning protocols to ensure a safe, clean and a secure treatment environment
- Provide general facilities support including maintaining clinic inventory/ supplies
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Facilitate the flow of communication between the clinic and client care coordinator as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of office/administrative experience
- Any experience working with children on the autism spectrum or in a behavior health setting is highly preferred
- Any medical office experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must know basic formulas within Excel
- Any experience/knowledge within PowerPoint and Publisher is a plus
- Must be very customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant, professional and helpful demeanor/voice
- Must be creative
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and adhere to HIPPA guidelines
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work for
- Longevity within the company
- Continued growth throughout the company
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 6:00pm
Pay for the Office Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138276
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.