Are you an Office / Logistics Coordinator who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Office / Logistics Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Logistics Coordinator, you will be providing support to the office and helping out in the warehouse.
- Prepare all shipping documents for shipments
- Use an internal database to create inquiries and orders
- Receive in and verify packing slips
- Label incoming goods with appropriate identification for projects
- Notify customers of incoming shipment arrivals
- Ensure project inventory is accurate
- Ensure all packing slips, customs documents and other shipping documents are processed
- Prepare outgoing shipments to customers
- Prepare shipping labels, delivery notes and packing slips for outgoing shipments
- Verify product is delivered to the customers
- Communicate with different teams regarding the status of orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in logistics, shipping & receiving, transportation and/or customer service in a manufacturing setting is highly preferred
- Would possibly consider someone with a degree in Supply Chain Management
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge bonus
- Associate degree is preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Ability to lift over 40 lbs.
- Strong multitasking skills with a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Modern workspace
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office / Logistics Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138946
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.