Are you an Office Manager who has office management experience? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client specializes in the recycling of plastics, food grade containers, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will check time cards, help with invoicing and accounts payables.
- Order supplies
- Reconciliation of purchase orders
- Handle the checkbook
- Help with inventory control
- Answer the phones and direct calls
- Greet guests
- Get the mail and go to bank for deposits
- Assist with employees issues
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office management experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Sage/Peach Tree is a plus
- Self-starter and motivated
- Must have a good phone presence
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Team player and must be willing to help wherever is needed
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great opportunity to climb the ladder
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139170
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.