Are you an Office Manager who has well rounded accounting experience? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a small, family feel team environment?
Our client is a company in the Neenah, WI area that has been in business since 1948.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for all accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and bank reconciliations.
- Month-end and year-end reports
- General ledger
- File quarter estimates
- File monthly sales tax
- Assist customers with questions
- Schedule appointments and Technicians
- Back up to answering phones
- Postings on social media
- Monitor and respond to Google reviews
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well-rounded accounting experience (3 years)
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Customer service skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Any experience with digital/social media
- Detailed, dedicated, focused and driven
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company and family feel
- Established company in the area
- Hardworking team
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $23.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140285
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.