Are you an Office Manager who has a strong knowledge of QuickBooks? Are you an Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a small office and team environment?
Our client specializes in designs and manufacturers for industrial v-belt drivers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for keeping the office running smoothly.
- Answer phones (not busy)
- E-mail customers
- Process payroll (4 employees)
- Work with job numbers and purchase orders
- Packing slips and invoices
- Pay bills
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Eventually will be doing the year-end taxes (as of 2021)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative assistant or office management experience
- Must have accounting experience, ideally in a clerk type of role where you have dappled in a little bit of all areas of accounting
- Must have a strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Must know how to maneuver around with e-mail
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Access or PowerPoint is a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Team player and must be ok to help out wherever as needed
- Must be okay with light cleaning duties
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company and family feel
- Simple staff that works well together
- Flexible and easy going company
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Paid holidays
Hours: January/February Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 3:30pm and in March the schedule will change to Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137877
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.