Are you an Office Manager who lives in or near Appleton, Wisconsin? Are you an Office Manager who has excellent supervisory and people skills?
Our client strives to build lasting relationships with their clients. Since their launch in 2008, they have continued to thrive and grow. They are a smaller agency that offers their employees excellent career growth and development opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager, you will manage the office and direct the financial activities of the agency. This includes, accounts receivable, accounts payable, receipt entry, statement reconciliation, and monthly and year-end reporting.
- Assist with monthly invoicing of client work and follow up on overdue payments
- Work closely with the Accountant and Banker
- Maintain the quality of the agency vendor management program, including negotiating terms and business insurance plans
- Contribute to strategic planning for the organization, track monthly projections and create and maintain agency annual budget
- Responsible for all human resources functions including full cycle recruitment, onboarding, training and development, benefit administration, compensation and performance management
- Processes semi-monthly payroll
- Oversight of the network and phone systems, administrative duties on server and multiple programs
- Will be the point person for office management/vendor needs, such as printer/copiers, shredding, mail, etc.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures for employees and clients
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of office, administrative or business management experience
- Must have managed employees in the past
- Experience working with human resources, accounting, payroll, administration and benefits
- Any public relations experience working for an agency or firm is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Extremely computer savvy
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must have some type of accounting software experience
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred but would consider candidates with experience from other programs like Peachtree, Sage, etc.
- Experience working with MAC computers is highly preferred
- Professional and positive
- Excellent supervisory skills and must have an open mind on every situation
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in an always changing and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to jump in and run with the position with very minimal training
- Must live near Appleton, Wisconsin
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller agency
- Variety of different projects
- Great career growth and development opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex spending
- 401 (k)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Birthday off
Hours: Part-time or full-time options available, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI- THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL MOVE TO IN THE OFFICE EVENTUALLY
Job ID: 137933
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.