Are you an Office Manager / Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Office Manager / Administrative Assistant who is looking to work for a well-established association?
Our client specializes in chiropractic services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Manager / Administrative Assistant, you will manage the office, monitor/maintain office equipment contracts and supplies.
- Greet and assist clients as the first point of contact as the main receptionist
- Make sure facility internet/broadband and other systems are functioning properly
- Organize staff and board meetings including catering, hotel and flight reservations
- Work closely with the Education Manager to ensure proper licensing, keeping class records and appropriate resources available
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Assist the planning and execution of company events
- Review and analyze special projects
- Take care of database updates and deposits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ years of administrative experience
- Any experience where you had to make sure the office was running smoothly and where you had to coordinate everything is highly preferred
- Any healthcare/chiropractic industry experience is a huge plus
- Any non-profit experience is a huge plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD, basic in Excel and Outlook
- Any knowledge and/or experience with formulas within Excel is a plus
- Any experience and/or knowledge with PowerPoint/Publisher is a plus
- Positive and energetic
- Excellent customer service skills and a good phone voice
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to choose which days you want to work
- Company outings
- Stable company
- Health insurance 100% covered
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Manager / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138519
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.