Are you an Office / Store Manager who has excellent customer service and phone skills? Are you an Office / Store Manager who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client specializes in junk removal and handling.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Store Manager, you will be opening/closing the store, counting the drawer and assisting customers with purchases.
- Prep items for shipping
- Research prices on items
- Post items on social media and Facebook Market Place
- Answer phones
- Take incoming calls
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone who has some phone experience is ideal
- Someone that has customer service experience is ideal
- Computer savvy with the ability to work with company specific software
- Self-starter and motivated
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Veteran owned and managed
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Saturday between the hours of 9:00am 4:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office / Store Manager position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138612
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.