Are you an Office / Transaction Coordinator who has strong numbers ability? Are you an Office / Transaction Coordinator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Transaction Coordinator, you will be reviewing documents, going on websites, entering information and making sure everything is compliant.
- Direct contact via phone and e-mail with clients, advisors and internal office staff
- Process distributions, loans and deposits
- Make sure all transactions are compliant
- Ongoing loan evaluation
- Gather data to prepare tax forms
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in or near Appleton, WI
- Good combination of computer based work and customer service
- Experience working with 401(k) industry, retirement industry, insurance industry, loan processing, mortgage industry, banking, financial transactional positions is ideal
- Any knowledge of Erisa or IRS terminology is a plus
- Would consider a recent graduate with a degree in Finance, Business, etc.
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Upbeat personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfort level with numbers
- Like the detail/research work, and making sure everything balances
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to take on a challenge
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm – may consider 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office / Transaction Coordinator position: $15.50 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI will have the option to work remote, hybrid or onsite permanently after being hired on – live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140642
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.