Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing company?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will be responsible for the new hire on-boarding process.
- Answer questions and responding to requests for all employees and applicants
- Communicate with new hires prior to starting to ensure they have necessary information to begin their employment
- Facilitate the new employee orientation program including presentations and acting as an ongoing resource for all new employees
- Work closely with the Hiring Manager, I.T. and Credentialing to ensure communication is clear, systems and equipment set-up is complete
- Engage with new hires and Managers regularly throughout their first 90 days of employment to support successful assimilation efforts
- Enter all applicable new hire data into the company software and ensure all new hire forms/acknowledgements is complete
- Create and maintain personnel files for new hires along with routinely filing of documents into personnel files
- Help to guide development and implementation of organizational and clinical content, required education and training
- Assist in developing and implementing various HR-related projects impacting the overall employee experience, including but not limited to communications and employee recognition platforms
- Work heavily with e-mail as well as over the phone with new hires
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of human resources or administrative assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is highly preferred
- Positive and personable
- Easygoing attitude, flexible to change and self-motivated
- Must be okay with virtual training and cannot be afraid to ask questions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in, learn the role and hit the ground running
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work
- Growing company with great longevity
- Opportunity to get out working quickly
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – POSITION CAN BE ONSITE OR CAN BE FULLY REMOTE – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138665
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.