Are you an Operations / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Operations / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a global and well-known company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client specializes in making paper products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Operations / Administrative Assistant, you will assist with human resources and general office duties as needed.
- Coordinate meetings and conference rooms
- Schedule high level tours and VIP visits
- Meet and greet visitors
- Help production team with scheduling
- Report hourly and over time hours
- Manage communication bulletin boards
- Assist with newsletter
- Answer employee questions
- Schedule interviews with internal groups
- Input any necessary data
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative or office support experience
- Any manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Any HR support experience is a plus
- Must be computer/tech savvy
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Any experience/knowledge with SharePoint is a plus
- A comfort level setting up Microsoft Team meetings is a plus
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential to be hired permanently
- Great internal longevity
- Global and well-known company
- Opportunity to work independently
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm or 7:30am – 3:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Operations / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha and Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137957
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.