Are you an Operations / Customer Service Coordinator who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Operations / Customer Service Coordinator who enjoys working with people?
Our client has over 20 years of experience in the transportation industry and is dedicated to providing quality service for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Operations / Customer Service Coordinator, you will be managing customer relationships through many channels of the order process.
- Create and track orders
- Anticipate problems and provide solutions
- Enter information into the system
- Create and maintain activity logs
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Retrieve and verify information from master files or databases
- Check orders for accuracy to ensure all information that is provided is accurate
- Help with any other general clerical services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of some sort of customer service, office/administrative support or clerical experience where you have communicated with customers or clients over the phone
- Any type of transportation experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and upbeat
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to stay on task, work well independently and switch gears quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- All employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Operations / Customer Service Coordinator position: $36,000.00 – $40,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138939
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.