Are you an Operations / Office Assistant who really enjoys math? Are you an Operations / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a quieter team environment?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Operations / Office Assistant, you will work with ACH processing, posting member payroll and HSA deposits for their business accounts.
- Process, setup and complete annual reviews for ACH Originators
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Maintain, setup and process auto transfers
- New account review to ensure member account information is input correctly and account documents are properly completed and on file
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Banking, finance, math or accounting type of experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent degree in these areas
- Any experience with ACH or electronic payments is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Must be extremely deadline focused
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with an independent and more quiet team
- Must really enjoy math
WHAT YOU GET:
- Incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities
- In 2018, 38% of their positions were filled internally
- Lots of room for opportunity
- Benefits include a pension program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00 – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Operations / Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138985
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.