Are you an Order / Billing Processor who is looking for an opportunity in the Greenville area? Are you an Order / Billing Processor who is extremely driven and self-motivated?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Greenville area that has been in business since 1931.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Order / Billing Processor, you will be preparing shipping paperwork and running shipping reports for all departments.
- Match paperwork with acknowledgements
- Pull pick tickets and process bills of lading
- Complete certificates of compliance
- Customs invoices
- Filing acknowledgments
- Alphabetizing bills of lading
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of entry experience (billing, inventory, shipping, etc.)
- Experience working with bills of lading, pick tickets, invoices, etc. is preferred
- Manufacturing experience is also preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Access is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated, eager to help and driven
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be a quick learner
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity with internal staff
- Stable company they have been in business for over 85 years
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Order / Billing Processor position: $19.50 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 137893
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.