Are you an Order Management / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Order Management / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a more relaxed environment?
Our client has well over 25 years of experience in their industry. With multiple store locations across the state, they offer a wide variety of accessories for both retail and commercial customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Order Management / Office Assistant, you will work closely with Sales Representatives processing orders.
- Work with company online orders and orders from different store locations
- Process customer orders
- Coordinate shipping
- Communicate with various departments and store locations regarding orders
- Handle customer issues as needed
- Create invoices
- Prepare reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sales support or customer service support experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with office support experience with stronger computer skills
- Any auto industry experience is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to move between multiple monitors and several systems
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must have a good understanding of formulas within Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed/laid back environment as long as the work is getting done
- Casual/comfortable dress code
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Order Management / Office Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139157
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.