Are you an Order Management / Office Assistant who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you an Order Management / Office Assistant who looking for an opportunity in the Greenville, WI area?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Order Management / Office Assistant, you will proof and edit orders and transmit purchase orders.
- Resolve vendor clarification issues in a timely fashion
- Resolve discrepant vendor invoices
- Verify accuracy of vendor acknowledgements and enter
- Participate in driving supplier accountability
- May occasionally call suppliers, there is minimal phone work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of customer service or order entry experience is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience in platforms relating to procurement, planning, forecasting, transportation or warehouse is a plus
- Must have a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to research issues independently
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (can be flexible within 30 minutes)
Pay for the Order Management / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138654
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.