Are you an Order Processor / Office Assistant who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Order Processor / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has well over 25 years of experience in their industry. With multiple store locations across the state, they offer a wide variety of accessories for both retail and commercial customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Order Processor / Office Assistant, you will be processing orders from the order queue to various suppliers.
- Take customer’s address, the items ordered and transfer information to an order page,
- Record the cost, the supplier all while being cognizant of what is being ordered etc.
- Evaluate all orders and ensure accuracy of data entry
- Recognize and report unusual sales or discrepancies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any experience where you have processed orders, entered a good amount of data, billing, etc.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn and understand new software quickly
- Excel skills
- Google Suite knowledge/experience is preferred
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must be comfortable with dealing with upset/unhappy customers
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to diffuse a negative situation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data for errors and conflicting information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed/laid back environment as long as the work is getting done
- Casual/comfortable dress code
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Thursday – Monday 8:30am – 4:30pm training hours may vary, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Order Processor / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139861
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.