Are you an Outbound Logistics Coordinator who enjoys data entry? Are you an Outbound Logistics Coordinator who is very detailed and enjoys processing orders?
Our client was established in 1968 and targets a niche market!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Outbound Logistics Coordinator, you will process necessary documentation to ship customer orders.
- Data entry of customer routing websites
- Contact carriers to set up appointments
- Track orders and shipments to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Process orders via FedEx or UPS
- Obtain freight quotes
- Scan shipping documentation for processing
- Coordinate with other departments regarding shipment delivery
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience
- Order processing experience preferred
- Knowledge of trucking and shipping requirements including LTL, UPS and FedEx preferred
- Manufacturing/production industry experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel
- Detail oriented
- Good problem solving skills and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Medical, dental and vision
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Outbound Logistics Coordinator position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138866
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.