Are you a Paralegal with strong administrative skills? Are you a Paralegal who is looking for an opportunity with a well-known company in the area with a great reputation?
Our client is a law office that has been in business since the earlier 1900’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal, you will be supporting one attorney who specializes in family law and litigation.
- Answer phones / calls going to the attorney directly
- Speak with clients
- Set appointments
- Make notes and entries
- Type letters
- Reports and documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Ideal candidate has Legal Assistant or Paralegal experience
- May consider recent Paralegal graduate
- Experience in family law or litigation is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in the legal field is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Tabs software experience is a plus
- Personable, friendly, laid back and flexible
- Eager to learn
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work well independently
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity internally
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: Based on experience – contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140912
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.