Are you a Paralegal seeking a new opportunity? Are you a Paralegal looking for a one-on-one working relationship with a personal injury attorney?
Our client is an established, well-known law firm in the area committed to their clients’ success. They strive to make a positive impact on their community by investing their time and talents.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal , you will be assisting one of the personal injury law attorneys:
- Answer phones
- Speak with clients
- Set appointments
- Handle the calendar and the schedule
- Type letters and create reports
- General administrative duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years paralegal experience
- AA or BA in legal field is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- Adobe Acrobat experience is a plus
- Tabs and / or PracticeMaster software experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and extremely high attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- High level of confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Length: Temporary to hire
Pay for the Paralegal position: $14.00 / hr. – $22.00 / hr. based on experience.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137446
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.