Are you a Paraplanner who has excellent multitasking and time-management skills? Are you a Paraplanner who is looking for an opportunity within a team-based environment?
Our client is a private wealth firm; their office is rated within the top 5% out of 10,000 advisors within the company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paraplanner, you will prepare preliminary financial planning recommendations and initial product solutions for Advisor review and use in client meetings.
- Financial planning and advice/product solutions
- Develop portfolio/robust product solution recommendations
- Develop appropriate product deliverables
- Provide insight and recommendations to effectively use key tools that help lead to results in practice
- Client care/business management
- Maintain client contact during the financial planning process
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients
- Review and update client information for client review meetings and attend and participate in client meetings if necessary
- Manage and resolve client service problems
- Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the Financial Advisors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in an office would consider someone with administrative, support staff, various financial or banking experience
- Someone who wants to grow with the company and eventually someday years down the road want to be a Financial Advisor is highly preferred
- Must be able to study for and pass exams for federal and state licenses and registrations for securities, including Series 7, Series 66, and State Life, Accident and Health Insurance licenses down the road (at minimum one year)
- Associate degree or higher is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Motivated and driven
- Must be someone who can take things to the next level
- Must have strong initiative to want to learn processes
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- Effective and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Career-driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family oriented office
- One of the top financial offices for their company
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Paraplanner position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138813
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.