Are you a Parts Counter Sales Representative who is looking for a position that isn’t sitting behind a desk all day? Are you a Parts Counter Sales Representative who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in installing truck equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Parts Counter Sales Representative, you will assist customers in person, over the phone and electronically.
- Educate customers about products and services
- Research products to fully understand customer needs and identify correct parts and products for each customer
- Respond and field e-mails
- Contact vendors for quotes
- Purchase quoted equipment and review order acknowledgments
- Troubleshoot basic installation questions with the service department
- Complete and process paperwork for warranty parts
- Pack/unpack boxes, print shipping labels, inventory and stock inbound parts
- Assist yard person with unloading large shipments as needed
- Organize parts areas as needed
- Review and order shop supplies
- Pull and stage parts for shop
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of parts experience, ideally in truck equipment, parts and hydraulics
- Any inventory experience is a plus
- Must be able to frequently lift less than 25 pounds
- Must be able to occasionally lift 25-50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for part of the shift
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Hours: 40 hours a week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Parts Counter Sales Representative position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 137721
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.