Are you a Patient Account Representative who has strong problem solving and decision making skills? Are you a Patient Account Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a well-known healthcare facility that is committed to providing the best care. They offer their employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package along with a work environment that is team oriented and family friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Account Representative, you will be working at their various clinics in Brown County.
- Perform registration/ pre-admission of patients
- Handle scheduling, confirmations, reschedules and cancellations of appointments
- Greet and direct patients
- Coordinate patient placement and maintain census
- Provide patients with payment/collection information and collect time of service payments
- Answer and manage telephone calls
- Help patients understand the explanation of benefit information
- Meet requirements and take copies from patients
- Provide general office support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of medical/healthcare experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 6+ months of receptionist/administrative experience in an office setting
- Would also consider someone with 1+ years of customer service experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Any insurance knowledge is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their system
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm during stressful times in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent prioritizing and multitasking skills with a lot of disruptions
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Company that takes care of their employees
- Company likes to promote from within
- Challenging position
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Pay for the Patient Account Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139398
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.