Are you a Patient Account Representative who has strong problem solving and decision making skills? Are you a Patient Account Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a well-known healthcare facility that is committed to providing the best care. They offer their employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package along with a work environment that is team oriented and family friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Account Representative, you will be working at their various clinics in Brown County.
- Perform registration/ pre-admission of patients
- Handle scheduling, confirmations, reschedules and cancellations of appointments
- Greet and direct patients
- Coordinate patient placement and maintain census
- Provide patients with payment/collection information and collect time of service payments
- Answer and manage telephone calls
- Help patients understand the explanation of benefit information
- Meet requirements and take copies from patients
- Provide general office support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of medical/healthcare experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 6+ months of receptionist/administrative experience in an office setting
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Any insurance knowledge is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their system
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm during stressful times in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent prioritizing and multitasking skills with a lot of disruptions
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Company that takes care of their employees
- Company likes to promote from within
- Challenging position
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Account Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139421
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.