Are you a Patient Admissions Representative who has strong problem solving and decision making skills? Are you a Patient Admissions Representative who is looking for an on call position?
Our client is a well-known healthcare facility that is committed to providing the best care. They offer their employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package along with a work environment that is team oriented and family friendly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Admissions Representative, you will perform registration/ pre-admission of patients; handle scheduling, confirmations, reschedules and cancellations of appointments.
- Greet and direct patients
- Coordinate patient placement and maintain census
- Provide patients with payment/collection information and collect time of service payments
- Answer and manage telephone calls
- Help patients understand the explanation of benefit information
- Meet requirements and take copies from patients
- Provide general office support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of medical/healthcare experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 6+ months of receptionist/administrative experience in an office setting
- Any insurance knowledge is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus
- Computer savvy to learn their system
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm during stressful times in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent prioritizing and multitasking skills with a lot of disruptions
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Company that takes care of their employees
- Company likes to promote from within
- Challenging position
Hours: On call hours, flexible between the hours of 4:00am – 6:45pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Patient Admissions Representative position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oconto, Peshtigo and Marinette, WI
Job ID: 137833
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.