Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you a Patient Care Coordinator who is looking for a career opportunity in the dental industry?
Our client specializes in general dentistry and orthodontics for infants, children and teenagers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will greet/register patients, answer a multi-line phone, schedule and confirm appointments.
- Confirm insurance coverage and pre-authorizations
- Assist patients throughout the check-in process
- Update all social media sites
- Enter patient demographics
- Update slideshow in their office
- Work with patients on treatment plans, financial options, take and make payments
- Scan and end of day reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of some type of office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has worked in retail where you had to answer phones and do clerical work
- Any dental/medical experience is preferred
- Must have good math skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Any knowledge of Eaglesoft is preferred
- Any PowerPoint experience is preferred
- Friendly, welcoming and personable
- Excellent multi-tasking skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be very detailed
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family oriented company
- Team atmosphere
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 6:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Care Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138232
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.