Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who is looking to work for a company that offers advancement opportunities? Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who is looking to work with a locally owned company?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Scheduling Coordinator, you will take incoming calls to schedule patients.
- Obtain insurance & demographic information
- Triage calls as needed
- Set up patient accounts in the system
- Help back up receptionists by greeting patients, collecting co-payments, handle medical records requests, scanning documents into patient accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Healthcare or medical experience is a huge bonus
- Familiarity with insurance, insurance benefits, prior authorizations, verifying demographics is helpful
- Strong customer service skills with strong phone skills
- Computer literate with ability to use industry specific software
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to enter information into the system and move through different screens while on the phone with patients
- Must have an upbeat/can do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Locally-owned company
- Great co-workers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Allstate insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Scheduling Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137872
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.