Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who is looking to work for a company that offers advancement opportunities? Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who has excellent customer service and people skills?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Scheduling Coordinator, you will take incoming calls to schedule patients.
- Obtain insurance and demographic information
- Triage calls as needed
- Set up patient accounts in the system
- Help back up receptionists
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Healthcare or medical experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with insurance, insurance benefits, prior authorizations and verifying demographics is a plus
- Strong customer service and strong phone skills
- Computer literate with ability to use industry specific software
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to enter information into the system and move through different screens while on the phone with patients
- Must have an upbeat/can do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Locally-owned company
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Allstate insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
Hours: Monday and Tuesday: 8 hours between 8:00am – 6:00pm, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm, Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Scheduling Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138396
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.