Are you a Patient Service Representative who has Epic experience? Are you a Patient Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in surgical procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will check in patients using Epic and verify health insurances.
- Take co-pays
- Answer phones
- Fill out FMLA paperwork
- Send medical records requests
- Scanning and filing
- Get the waiting room ready for the day,
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have Epic experience and be comfortable/confident with it
- Patient Service experience is a huge plus
- Any familiarity with medical terminology is a huge plus
- Any previous receptionist experience is preferred
- Must have Epic experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Friendly, personable but yet assertive
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly team environment
- Company is accommodating to their employee’s needs
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138837
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.