Are you a Patient Service Representative / Accounts Receivable Associate who has strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Patient Service Representative / Accounts Receivable Associate who is caring and passionate about helping people?
Our client is an award-winning company in the healthcare industry with a great reputation. They provide their clients with personalized, quality care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative / Accounts Receivable Associate, you will process accounts receivable duties, greet all patients, vendors, visitors and prepares patient charts.
- Register each patient for surgery, verifies and updates all patient information upon check in
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Assure the needs of people in the waiting room are met and keep family members updated on surgery schedule
- Complete benefit letters and mail to patients
- Maintain and order business office supplies weekly
- Collect copays, post payments and assist patients with insurance/account questions or refer to Billing specialist
- Verify insurance eligibility/benefits and requirements of precertification/preauthorization
- Input patient demographic information
- Print post op appointment slips for next day’s surgeries
- Release medical and billing records, records lab results and any other office functions that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of experience in account management, medical, office billing, medical records and/or insurance procedures
- Basic knowledge of patient care
- Accounts receivable experience
- Someone with an orthopedic background is highly preferred
- Someone that has worked in a surgery center is highly preferred
- Associate degree in Medical Administration or some other Medical degree is a plus
- Must be computer savvy
- Any Epic experience is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Positive, caring and compassionate
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be very particular and detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Team oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family like atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative / Accounts Receivable Associate position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139770
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.