Are you a Patient Services Associate who is looking for a position with variety? Are you a Patient Services Associate who enjoys working with people over the phone and in person?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Associate, you will oversee the front office and lobby area, which includes opening and closing the office.
- Field incoming requests and questions by monitoring phones, front desk, emails and faxes
- Registration of patients
- Complete over the counter sales and returns
- Dispense orthotics and medical records to patients and guests
- Prepare for the next business day through appointment reminders and chart preparation
- Scan documents into medical records
- Account for and scan all fee sheets
- Assemble and distribute surgery bags
- Merchandise and sell over the counter supplies and footwear
- Complete other tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have medical/healthcare industry experience (preferably 3 years) in a patient services/ receptionist, office assistant or administrative role
- Strong over the phone and face to face customer service skills
- EMR experience preferred
- Highly prefer someone that is aware of HIPAA
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance
- Must be willing to travel to the Berlin location 1 time a month
- Ability to remain calm in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask very well
- Must be a quick learner
- Must enjoy talking with people and engaging with them
- Excellent phone voice/etiquette
WHAT YOU GET:
- “Best of the Valley” company
- Internal longevity
- Commission for things sold
- Health insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacation and holidays
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Tuesday 8:30am – 6:00pm, and Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Associate position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138373
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.