Are you a Patient Services / Receptionist who has outstanding people and customer service skills? Are you a Patient Services / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-focused company?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services / Receptionist, you will greet/check in patients, review, update patient registration information and other necessary information.
- Collect/enter patient co-pays and take payments
- Scan insurance cards and driver’s licenses
- Schedule new patient or follow-up appointments with doctor and therapy
- Balance out batches from co-pays/payments, add and finish on deposit slip
- Make sure appropriate patients see financial services
- Run credit card batches
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions and other information
- Monitor visitor access and issues passes when required
- Performs other clerical duties needed
- Maintain and clean lobby
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have worked in a fast-paced office setting preferably in a front desk role
- Someone that has worked in the medical/health care industry before is highly preferred
- Someone who has basic medical terminology and general anatomy knowledge is preferred
- Education after high school is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn and work with specific medical software
- Basic skillset tin MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable using various office equipment
- Friendly and outgoing
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must take the initiative to ask for more to do when needed
- Excellent phone voice/etiquette and communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm and 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services / Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138729
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.