Are you a Patient Services Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client has been providing high quality medical care to the Fox Valley for over 40 years. Their friendly staff offers comprehensive, specialized treatment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will greet and check patients in and out.
- Check in duties
- Scheduling duties
- Open and close the office
- Other miscellaneous administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service experience
- Receptionist, office assistant, etc. experience is preferred
- Any medical terminology knowledge, medical coding, (medical) insurance verification, billing and/or collections experience is a plus
- Associate degree in a related field is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Must be comfortable doing research on the internet
- Any experience working with Epic or a similar program is a huge plus
- Professional, positive and friendly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to switch gears and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small team environment
- Health insurance
Hours: Rotating shifts between 7:45am – 5:00pm, will consider part-time hours 2-3 days full days, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary indefinite possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140061
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.