Are you a Patient Services Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Patient Services Representative who enjoys working in fast paced environment?
Our client is a medical clinic that provides quality care to people of all ages.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Representative, you will answer clinic switchboard and transfer calls and take messages.
- Schedule and confirm patient and lab appointments
- Send out necessary paperwork for appointments
- Register patients and scan patient documents
- Collect co-pays and other payments
- Verify insurance coverage and update patient information
- Open and sort mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical office experience
- Receptionist experience
- Switchboard experience is a plus
- Customer service skills
- Computer savvy to learn company software
- Pleasant and positive communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced role
WHAT YOU GET:
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Good work philosophy
- Benefits available for 30+ hours/week
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short term, long term and basic life insurance
- Profit sharing
- PTO (vacation, sick pay, holiday pay)
- Pet insurance
Hours: 30-32 hours between 8:00am-7:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Representative position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140973
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.